2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of text that is stored on your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognise the user.
3. WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about the user, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical and statistical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc. The web server does not associate the user as a person, but rather with his or her web browser.
4. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing or when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation that the user is doing, the sections that are most used, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
5. WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
6. WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS APP USE?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies, which are detailed below:
On this website, we do not use our own cookies since we do not save or require information of any kind.
Cookies de terceros
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help us analyse the use made by users of our website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can see here the type of cookies used by Google.
7. ¿Se pueden eliminar las cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can find the ones associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
8. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or plug-ins to your browser, known as Do Not Track tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.